7 Things to do on This Diwali: Whenever we think about the Holy festival of Diwali, a few of the common things, which strike in our mind are hangout with friends, boozing the night out, bursting firecrackers and other tons of enjoyable activities. However, Diwali celebration will be much more fun for you if you indulge yourself in the festive spirit. Diwali comes for one time in a year, because of which you should think out of the box to make the festival a memorable one. In this blog post, we have discussed 7things you should do for this Diwali.
1. Splurge in Shopping Activities. Diwali is the perfect time to express your love to your near and dear ones. What would be better than splurge in shopping activities with your family members to make your Diwali memorable?
2. Spend time with family: One of the best ways to celebrate Diwali is to spend your valuable time with family members and in turn, strengthen your bond. If you live away from your family members, you should book the tickets and dedicate your time with other people, who are valuable for you.
3. Involve in Charity: An effective way to make your Diwali festival a happy one is to brighten the life of any other person. You will find large numbers of underprivileged people, who equally love the surrounding festivities fervor but are unavailable with the means for celebrating it. You may distribute clothes or sweets to poor kids or stay in touch with any of the charity organizations if you want to move ahead to help the needy one.
4. Give a Makeover to Your House: Diwali is a good time to give a makeover to your house. If your house seems to be untidy, it is the right time to go for a cleaning drive. Alternatively, if your home does not require cleaning, you may simply opt to change its décor. For this, add some new colors to the walls, fill your house with lamps and flowers to make a festive aura surrounding your property.
5. Socialize with Your Friends: Almost every person remains in the festive mood during Diwali and the most interestingly, people remain free to celebrate. Thus, without bearing any type of work stress in your mind, you will find Diwali as the best time to socialize with your friends. You may organize a do at your home or pay a visit to any of your friends’ home. Considering the festive trend, card parties may be perfect way to have lots of fun and enjoyment.
6. Go with Less Calories for this Diwali: Other than crackers and celebrations, Diwali is a festival to have plenty of delicious sweets. Even if you are an athlete or fitness freak, you cannot say no to sweets on the special occasion of Diwali. However, we recommend you switching to less calorie options to celebrate your Diwali. For instance, you may choose for roasted/baked sweets and snacks, along with dry fruits instead of having high-calorie sweets or fried snacks.
7. Avoid Bursting Firecrackers: We all are well aware of the adverse effects of firecrackers on the environment but we continue to overlook them. Besides the hazardous noise and air pollution, along with global warming, firecrackers have adverse effects on pets. You should always remember that Diwali indicates the festival of lights instead of smoke and noise. Thus, you should avoid bursting firecrackers as much as you can.